Thursday 12 May 2011

How to Stop Biting Nails

Do You Bite Your Nails and Find It Impossible To Stop?    


I've been biting my nails for over 40 years. Did I know why I bite my nails? No, not right away, but I realized I needed to stop biting them, & allow myself to have the attractive hands I deserved.

But here's the dilemma...

If you have ever attempted to quit your nNeuro Visionail biting habit, you know just how difficult it is. Perhaps you have put on gloves or bandages over your fingertips, or tried bitter-flavored nail polish. Maybe they were successful for a little while, but ultimately you found yourself with chewed-up nails and torn cuticles again.

The first step in stopping this habit is to identify what is causing it and resolving whatever problems you have.

That is where programs that teach how to stop nail biting with hypnosis are so valuable. In the past these programs were out of reach of most people, & required a lengthy (& expensive) visit, or multiple visits, to a licensed hypnotherapist. Today they are within reach of everyone, inexpensive, effective, & easy to use.

One simple Google search for ways to stop finger nail biting was all it took. The website convinced me & I made a quick online purchase & have never regretted a penny of it.

All I can tell you is it worked for me. 40 years of embarrassing & ugly chewed on fingernails & one inexpensive purchase of a self hypnosis program (that I did entirely from my home & entirely at my own pace), & I never even think about biting my nails at all now. Highly recommended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment